Monday, March 30, 2009

guilty? yes...

So, I have to admit to keeping things from you. I didn't just lose my sunglasses. I also lost a beautiful gold necklace my husband bought for me on our first wedding anniversary. Its been missing for awhile, but I kept hoping it would turn up. It didn't. I cleaned the whole house and nothing emerged.

So what did I do? I didn't want to tell e, because it was just too overwhelming, and i knew how ridiculous it was. I didn't even want to mention it here.

So I bought it again. I called the store and they sent me a new necklace. Good idea right? Here is where it gets funny... e and I get home one night and there is a package for me... he picks it up playfully... and says what did you get from Pt.Reyes Jeweler (cute store btw). BUSTED...

oh how we laughed.

No comments: