Monday, April 27, 2009

how much to replace the key?

So this weekend was Jazz Fest, and e&I headed to New Orleans with some other sinners to have a great weekend eating, listening to music, enjoying the city and doing some more eating.
We stayed at the Columns Hotel in the Garden District which is highly recommended for a group travelling together Reasonable room rates, free breakfast, idyllic location, huge southern porch for meeting up, and cocktails, and a full bar of delicious elixirs to help you transition to the next part of your activities.

I manage to lose our key - between our room and the front porch - it just disappeared.
So on the last day when I checked out the front desk woman told me in a sheepish sad way they would have to charge me for it. I figure $25, $50, no they charged me exactly $5 dollars.. Yes no zeros - just a simple fee to re-cut that key. Nicest place I've stayed in awhile.

No comments: