Sunday, August 15, 2010

been awhile...

Lots on deck these last months. I said goodbye to Google, and hello to new opportunity. I haven't looked back once except occasionally with relief. I'm losing my memory these days so can't really be sure what I've lost in these last months - I am quite sure that that camera never turned up. Luckily I've bought an IPAD which surely will be added to the list eventually - no lets plan to not add it shall we?

I did break my hair dryer - its hanging by a thread at least... and I lost some dollars with an unfortunate sandal purchase that truly will never win me a fashion award.

But last night... I cooked something, a rarity these days. And I thought I would share. WE made a variation of this:
Roasted Tomato Fennel and White Bean dish with some Rosamunde Sausages that Eric went and picked up. It is on the Can't fuck this up recipe list because it was tasty and hearty and summery in a San Francisco Summer sort of way.

We also drank a bottle of wine that was delish - a 2001 Emillio Morrow Ribera Del Duero - I love a spanish little number for its sass and spice and this was aged well so it had this lovely texture and non-fruit forward flavor.
A read down cellar tracker... says "good loams and linen" but I don't know what that means... perhaps someday, and then let's hope I don't use it.

We're off to france and italy this week - can't believe its vacation.

No comments: