Monday, January 5, 2009

I can see clearly now...

It is 2009 and I am ready..
Work wise I'm feeling positive, antsy to get started on the next adventure, happy about 2009, fearful of this looming project, bu on for the ride. I get the sense that it will be an interesting and engaging year, that will tax me and teach me and look pretty damn good on the old experience tracker

Now back to the losing part of things - yes indeed... the damn phone AGAIN. This time I got on the plane and before i got off it had vanished - poof! It probably fell out and rolled away, or i totally overlooked it when searching on the ground after everyone had left. Anyway, no luck on getting it back, so enjoy Phone God enjoy. E didn't rip into me on it, sort of laughed, which I would say is at least a positive thing. I think he realized I was in punishment mode as it was. Good thing I down loaded those Tina Turner photos.

So as of 2009 nothing lost yet. (5 days down)
Ciao Ciao!

No comments: